Sthefan works as a Researcher at INESC TEC, and is a Ph.D. student in Digital Media Doctoral Program at U.Porto with a full tuition fee scholarship holder from INESC TEC. Additionally, has over 25 years of experience as a business consultant. Some notable achievements from the past years include:
• Researcher for EU projects working in international research networks on cutting-edge initiatives that drive progress and innovation across the continent.
• Providing successful business consultancy projects for startups, small, medium, and large corporations in various industries, from retail to publishers.
• Creating and improving the performance culture of analytical teams. Helping them deliver better results and become more efficient in the analysis process.
Sthefan is also an awarded lecturer and course manager for educational institutes, recognized by Google as an Education Innovator, possessing a strategic and systematic view of higher education. Some of the outcomes are:
• Managing, creating, and selling successful educational courses for various subjects, targets, and formats.
• Implementing a collaborative approach in the education sector, which privileges the active participation of the students, improving the institutes' scores.
• Responsible for supervising completion projects for MBA/Master courses. Admission committee member and examination board member for MBA/Master courses.
• Professor Advisor of International Exchange Programs.