Masterclass: Immersive Reality in the Context of Industry 4.0 – Impact on People and on the Organization
Organized by INESC TEC, the Masterclass: Immersive Reality in the Context of Industry 4.0 - Impact on People and on the Organization challenges professionals to assimilate new perspectives and interact with emerging technologies, focusing on current business needs, discussing solutions that can contribute to more effective processes, operations and decisions.
The Masterclass aims to demonstrate the concepts and fundamentals of Immersive Systems, namely augmented reality, virtual reality and mixed reality technologies, framing them in the context of Industry 4.0.
Real case studies will be presented and the cost-benefit ratio of implementing these technologies will be analyzed in order to prepare companies for their adoption.
The session will allow participants to experiment different Augmented Reality-based technologies and contact experts to identify problems and potential solutions.
The event is designed for senior management and technical personnel from industrial and engineering companies, people responsible for digital transformation and technological innovation in industrial companies, production managers and / or professionals who perform roles involving the alignment of IT objectives with the business strategy.
Understanding the Potential and Impact of Technologies
– Technologies and Roadmap for Digital Transformation in Industry | Américo Azevedo, FEUP
– The Concepts and Applicability of Immersive Technologies | António Coelho, FEUP
– Exploring the immersive environments in Industry 4.0 | Filipa Ramalho, INESC TEC
Exploring, Experimenting, and Evaluating Technology
– Augmented Reality in the Industry - KIT-AR walkthrough | Manuel Oliveira, CEO KIT-AR
– Immersive Technologies Experimentation
Workshop with experts
– Problem identification and projection of solutions based on Immersive Reality
– Individual meetings (under registration)
The registration costs 120 euros (+ VAT) per company and allows the participation of 2 employees, documentation and the possibility of individual meetings with experts. Payment must be made upon confirmation of registration.
* Located in HiperCentro - Business Park | Rua Dr. Eduardo Santos Silva, 261 4200-283 Porto
Limited number of entries!