I graduated in Applied Sciences (Electricity) from the University of Kinshasa, Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo, in 1998, and received the M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical Engineering from the Politecnico di Torino, Turin, Italy, in 2004 and 2008, respectively.
For 15 months, I collaborated as a Research Assistant on a project co-funded by Regione Piemonte and Politecnico di Torino – Dipartimento di Ingegneria Elettrica (PVENAS - A procedure based on experimental testing and meteo-database processing to assess the yearly energy production of grid-connected photovoltaic systems) on assessment of solar plant performances.
Since July 2009, I am working as a Senior Research with the Centre of Power and Energy.
My expertise include:
- Distribution systems modelling and analysis
- Distributed generation applications,
- Electricity customer classification,
- Load and generation forecasting,
- Renewable energy source integration (namely, wind energy and photovoltaic systems),
- Operation and planning optimization for Distribution Systems considering uncertainty and flexibility (including Micro Grids and Smart Grids)
- Tool development