VISUM Summer School 2021
The 9th edition of the Vision Understanding and Machine Intelligence (VISUM) Summer School – VISUM Summer School 2021 – will take place between the 2nd and the 9th of July 2021 in a fully virtual format.
The online-delivered courses, divided into theoretical and practical sessions, will be conducted by world-renowned experts, covering the following research topics:
• Image Retrieval | by Henning Müller, HES-SO Valais-Wallis & University of Geneva (CH);
• Graph Neural Networks | by Michael Bronstein, Imperial College London & Twitter (UK);
• Causality for Machine Learning | by Jonas Peters, University of Copenhagen (DK);
• Trustworthy AI | by Peter Eisert, Humboldt University and Fraunhofer HHI (DE);
• Image Understanding | by T.B.A.;
• AI shots: real applications of AI | by Kelwin Fernandes, NILG.AI (PT).
Additionally, participants will have the opportunity to put into practice the knowledge acquired in a competition promoted by VISIUM and Farfetch, awarded with a € 150 Farfetch voucher (sponsored by Farfetch) plus the registration for VISUM 2022.
The number of seats is limited and there is a unique fee of €75 for every participant.
The application deadline is the 28th of May. To be eligible to participate in the VISUM Summer School 2021, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “[APPLICATION VISUM]”, followed by your name, a short Curriculum Vitae, a link to your webpage and any other relevant information.
For further details about applications and programme, please visit VISUM 2021’s website.