Sustainability with Grosvenor Investments | Online Masterclass - CITE & EEN
The Centre for Innovation, Technology and Entrepreneurship (CITE) at INESC TEC and Grovesnor Investments are organizing, on December 14, at 2:30 pm, the masterclass "Sustainability with Grosvenor investments". This online event will be conducted by Miguel J. Martins, Sustainable Investments Partner at Grosvenor Investments.
Researchers/students with an interest in the themes of sustainability and value creation, as well as start-ups, scale-ups or SMEs that seek to leverage sustainability in their business models, are the target audience of this masterclass.
1. Sustainability as a Tool for Value Creation
- Sustainability and the Sustainability Ecosystem
- Harnessing Opportunities & the 2030 Agenda
2. Redefining Metrics and Business Models
- Economics for the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Embedding Externalities into Business Models
3. Financing the Future Today
- Future-Proof Solutions
- The Sustainable Innovation Fund
- Investment Strategy, Thematic Areas Priority Sectors
- Types of Investment Structures and Instruments
Registration for the event is available here.