Open RIS Call - EVO-R
WHAT IS EVO-R
EVO-R is a competition to attract, select and support small teams/entities coming from EIT RIS eligible countries towards bringing to the European and other world markets small scale manufacturing related solutions that have been already developed with the help of regional/national programmes. The activity will provide financial support to the selected entities, as well as in-kind support.
Selected entities are eligible to receive financial support in the form of sub-granting to conduct the following activities (all applicants need to choose at least two (2) out of five (5) activities):
• Further develop research results into commercially available small-scale products or services.
• Look for/Acquire potential customers in the EU and world markets. (consulting, lead generation services, etc.)
• Prepare the market launch of the product/services (legal services, consulting, website development, etc.)
• Acquire product/service-related certificates which fosters business development in certain industrial sectors or markets. (ETV certificates, Patent registrations, trademark, ISO, etc.)
• Establishment of a company (legal services; establishment costs, accounting, etc.)
WHO CAN APPLY
Research teams (individuals), SMEs, start-ups, Universities, Research and technology organizations (RTO), and university-owned research foundations from EIT RIS eligible countries who have already developed a prototype addressing manufacturing-related challenges, with a convincing financial, environmental, and societal impact potential.
Call Opens: 20th of May, 2021
Call Closes: 20th of June, 2021 17:00 CET
Selection of the support team: From mid-June till mid July (indicative)
Project Development period: From mid-July till the end of 2021 (indicative)
Maximum twenty-five (25) selected organizations will receive sub-granting up to EUR 30 000.
HOW CAN I APPLY
Send a complete application via email to email@example.com until June, 20 2021 17:00 (CET).
A complete application should consist of (i) a filled out "EVO-R" application template (submits as a PDF document), (ii) a filled-out financial plan and revenue forecast (submit as a Microsoft Excel document) and be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "EIT Manufacturing EVO-R - [NAME OF PROPOSAL]
The total size of all files to be sent in email (filled out application template; financial plan and revenue forecast) shall not exceed twenty megabytes (20MB).
You may find the related documents at this link.