Green Manufacturing – from DEMO to Market
The INESC TEC iiLab – Industry and Innovation Lab opens its doors to the manufacturing community to show-case their green manufacturing projects and demonstrations implemented during the current year of INESC TEC participation in EIT Manufacturing projects.
This event is promoted by Demo4Green project and co-organized by EIT Manufacturing RIS Hub Portugal and CLC West, takes place on Tuesday, 22nd of November, 12:30 – 17:00 (Portuguese time), at INESC TEC iiLab facilities in Porto.
12h30 - Opening
Luís Carneiro, Welcome and INESC TEC presentation
12h40 - EIT Manufacturing RIS HUB Portugal | Round Table - Sustainability Projects
Moderated by Vasco Bernardo Teles, EIT Manufacturing RIS HUB Portugal
- GreenAPS, Luís Guardão from INESC TEC
- GreenMA, António Baptista from INEGI, and Cristina Barbosa, from INESC TEC
- Learn4.0, António Baptista from INEGI
- MASSI, Guilherme Gonçalves from MC (Grupo Sonae)
- Tech2Market, Cristina Machado Guimarães from INESC TEC
- Turing, Gil Gonçalves from FEUP
13h30 - Networking Lunch
14h15 - EIT Manufacturing | Business Creation
- EIT Manufacturing Business Creation Opportunities: A look at the future of green manufacturing, Gala Maturana - Senior Business Creation Manager CLC West
14h30 - Demo4Green Showcase
- Demo4Green presentation, Ana Simões
- Demo4Green pitch presentations – participant Teams, Cristina Barbosa
- Agrodrone – Ana Prata and Pedro Santos
- Bitwaste – Tereza Braz
- SCEMAI – Hugo Trindade
- Tinctoria Natural – Maria Pires
- Demonstration - FLOW M is a MES technology – Manufacturing Execution System. FLOW M as a MES is consider the Industry 4.0 Backbone, suitable for SME´s. The principal benefits are the ability to control in real time and anywhere, the performance and information of an Industrial ecosystem. This technology is capable to be applied to SME´s within a sustainable investment, with the characteristic of being adaptable to different industries sectors with low code customization. Miguel Fernandes from Flow Technology
15h45 - Coffee Break & Networking B2B Meetings with the support of Enterprise European Network
Networking moment to explore business, technology and cooperation opportunities among event participants at iiLAB facilities.
Dedicated B2B space.
16h50 - Closing
Ana Simões, Green Manufacturing – from DEMO to Market - Closing remarks