Green Manufacturing Accelerator – GreenMA
A new accelerator program for green technology startups has been launched, focusing on novel materials and resources, manufacturing processes and business model innovation. We’re offering a 3-month acceleration program consisting of a bootcamp, monthly development sprints and an international demo day.
The acceleration program includes:
- The program starts at a boot-camp focusing on sustainable business modelling, impact analysis and networking during a 2-day hybrid event in Riga, Latvia on 21–22 April 2022.
- Online workshops and mentoring sessions on green product development, design thinking, sales and marketing, fundraising and other relevant topics.
- Pitching training and international demo day at sTARTUp Day business festival in Tartu, Estonia on 24 August 2022 to showcase startups to investors and the startup community.
- A large pool of international mentors from Estonia, Latvia, France and Portugal. Participating startups will be introduced to a twinning partner for potential collaboration projects or client-sales.
- Best performing teams will have a chance for initial investment opportunities from Buildit (up to 50k €) and EIT Manufacturing (up to 100k €) with potential for follow-on investments in later rounds.
Applications are open until 31 March 2022. Please apply at www.f6s.com/greenma.