Connect Day 2021 | Matching Startups with Corporates and Investors
The programme includes:
- 60 Seconds Startup Elevator Pitches
- Corporate Reverse Pitches
- B2B Matchmaking Sessions
- B2B Catch up session on May, 17th
- Investors Matchmaking
The aim of this event is to match Corporates/SME with Start-ups and to support investors seeking Start-up investment opportunities.
Please note that there are specific admission criteria to be fulfilled by participants:
For Corporates and SMEs
- Corporates/SME seeking innovative products and services
- Corporates/SME willing to engage in cooperations with startups in...
- pilot-projects / use-case projects
- joint research and development
- distribution partnerships
- strategic partnerships and investments
- and cooperations, where startups act as suppliers.
- not older than 6 years with less than 250 employees
- at least one self-developed product or service
- competitive advantage through a technological leap (high grade of innovation)
- prototype or minimal viable product (MVP)
- preferably scaleable
More information at https://www.connectday.at/
INESC TEC, as member and support office of the Enterprise Europe Network, is co-organizing this event and is available to clarify any questions, to provide personalized support throughout the registration process and to help you to schedule bilateral meetings. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org