CEE Automotive Supply Chain 2019
Key organizations of the Czech and Slovak automotive industry are inviting their members and all European players of the automotive industry to join the CEE Automotive Supply Chain 2019, third edition of the conference, exhibition and b2b brokerage event organized alternately in Slovakia and Czech Republic.
This event combines conference & networking evening on the first day and B2B meetings on the second day, offering contract opportunities for automotive professionals looking for partners in CEE region.
- Automotive industry
- Automotive supply chain
- Future requirements on suppliers
- Quality in automotive industry
- Logistics in automotive industry
- Primary production parts sales
Who should participate?
Companies active in the automotive sector or companies interested in becoming part of the supply chain. Especially from the following sectors:
- Automotive parts and components
- Systems and modules
- Automotive IT
- Automotive automation
- Production and service
- Automotive R&D
Why to participate?
- Get inspired by professionals from the industry
- Find potential commercial and technology partners
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- Promote your products, technology and know-how
- Initiate cross-border contacts
INESC TEC is available to clarify any questions and to provide personalized support throughout the registration process and to schedule bilateral meetings. For that, please use the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org