BOOST UP DIVA! EUROPEAN EDITION
The DIVA project invites you to participate in “BOOST UP DIVA! – EUROPEAN EDITION”, the 1st European DIVA event!
• Do you want to submit a proposal to the next DIVA open call?
• Are you looking for foreign partners to build a project?
• Are you ready to participate in a unique experience at EU level?
Organized in a 100% online format, the event will be dedicated to prepare European SMEs for the second open call for projects that will be launched by DIVA by the end of 2019.
This is the right time to start preparing your project, to think of the best way to structure it and, if necessary, find partners in the DIVA partner countries to strengthen its international character and impact.
The event will be composed of two different parts:
MORNING SESSION: DIVA OPEN WEBINAR 11h00 – 12h00 CET
“DIVA - 10 LITTLE TIPS FOR A GOOD PROPOSAL”
• Keep informed about the DIVA 2nd Call for project pre-announcement and the main types of innovation vouchers (Maturation, Demonstration, Internationalisation)
• Listen to some tips for building a good proposal
• Find out which are the keys of successful projects approved in the 1st call
• We answer your questions launched using our DIVA LIVE CHAT
• Be prepared for the incoming DIVA 2nd Call For Projects!
AFTERNOON SESSION: TRANS-NATIONAL ONLINE B2B MEETINGS* 14h00 – 17h00 CET
“ATTEND YOUR B2B ONLINE MEETINGS WITH POTENTIAL EU PARTNERS FOR YOUR PROPOSAL”
• A unique opportunity to meet potential partners from the DIVA community online to build a collaborative project in anticipation of the 2nd DIVA call for projects.
• Pre-schedule your meetings with the rest of the participants: end users, agro companies, tech companies, challenge stakeholders, demo-site managers, etc.
• You can pick and invite whoever you prefer to a B2B meeting depending on your own interests for your proposal.
• Up to 9 different meetings in a non-stop 100% online format during 3 hours.
• You just need a laptop and a webcam. No video tool installation required. We will provide you with all the required tools for setting up meetings.
*For B2B meeting the language will be English by default, but you can choose another language depending on who you are speaking to
You can register now HERE