About Industry and Innovation
The activities of the cluster result in high impact systems for decision-support, operations automation, management and intelligence, as well as in the provision of technology transfer and innovative consultancy services for applications in Industry, Retail, Healthcare, Energy, Mobility and Transports, and Agriculture.
The Cluster Industry and Innovation wants to make INESC TEC internationally recognised as a leading research centre in industry and innovation and as a first choice for helping organisations to achieve high-levels of sustainable innovation and performance.
Main research areas
- Innovation and Development of new Product/Services
- Information Management and Knowledge Discovery
- Internet of Things and Cyber-Physical Systems
- Control and Improvement of Operations
- Transportation and Mobility